Wednesday, July 18, 2012

The next 30 days

I know, I know. I said Monday and today is Wednesday. But I do have a new challenge for myself. As I was running today and thinking about the blog and my last post I realized how many awesome life experiences I have had in the last few months. The sad part is that I have been so busy having amazing experiences that I have not done a good job recording the memories. I have to actually work at remembering all of the things that have been happening. I can not tell you how many times in my education that I have heard that if we do not reflect we will lose the experience. I also am very aware of the fact that I am someone who needs accountability in my life. As such my new 30 days will be spent recording my day. My hope for this challenge is that it will help me be better about reflecting on my days and experiences while also hold me accountable for be, well, productive. I do not want to have to write a blog that says "spent the whole day watching Netflix and eating pizza, should really try and shower tomorrow". So I think this is a fret way to continue improving multiple aspects of my life. Here goes....

 

1 comment: