Saturday, July 21, 2012

Reflecting:Day 4

Saturday and the hubs comes home!!!

I was excited to start the day today because I got to empty my suitcase and not just repack. It has been fun but I am stoked to be settled for a while. The first order of business is to get the food situation under control. With neither of us home for any steady amount of time these last 2 moths the food kind of just got old. So I started the day at the farmers market with my parents. It is a VERY small market haha.

Afterwards I went to the Publix to fill in the gaps. When I got home I cleaned out the fridge and cabinets and went to work organizing.

 
 
Publix had some great deals on meat and I stocked up for the next few weeks. I divided all the meats into single servings, dated it and put the individual serving bags in categorized freezer bags. Yay me!

This all took a couple of hours but I am stocked to be back to ready to go with Paleo.

Once the boy got home we made some food on the grill and spent an evening on the porch playing.... Farkle! I really am addicted. (the beer and bread are not mine. I was a good paleo)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment