Friday, April 27, 2012

Day 4 of 30

So today is not a great example of my eating habits. Basically I did not eat much. The day was busy and I just didn't really plan very well. Believe me I have learned from experience that you really do have to eat to lose weight (and have energy).

Breakfast:

-I had half a sliced apple and a 1/4 of a cold hamburger as I drove to work. Wha wha :(

Lunch:

-the kids had to get caught up in Algebra and quite frankly I was not really feeling confident in my ability to help them with this chapter so I went down to the Algebra class during lunch. At that point the school day was almost over and all I really wanted was a nap. By the time I got up from my nap there was only about an hour until dinner, so I ate the chicken thigh I had left and a few bites of sweet potato. Not awesome and terrible timing but at least I got the protein and veggie balance in.

Dinner:

-Again LA ME. I used the last of the hamburger to create a "hamburger salad". Yeah I would not recommend it. But here it is just in case

  • Hamburger
  • Spring mix
  • Red onion
  • Pickles
  • Tomatoes
  • Ground mustard

Tomorrow is the party so hopefully that will be better. Sorry to be unhelpful today.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment