Thursday, April 26, 2012

Day 3 of 30

Field trip day is here. I decided to go ahead and have one cup of coffee today to stave off the guaranteed headache of caffeine withdrawal. I was good though and drank it black. I think that is when I really realized how bad my addiction really was. Gross.

Breakfast

With having to hustle out the door, I ended up eating my scrambled eggs out of Tupperware on the bus with half an apple. Therefore no picture, sorry :(

Lunch

Lunch was scheduled at a college campus' food court so I went in to it expecting a challenge. Turns out they had this really cool salad place where you kind of built your own salad. I just chose every paleo option so I ended up with a random salad containing strawberries, eggs, black olives, and cauliflower. It was actually pretty good. I continued my caffeine cheat with unsweetened tea.

Din-Din
I love my hubby and living in paradise with him so grilling outside is a nice little at home date night for us. We decided on burgers without cheese and buns. Kept it simple with come grilled squash and zucchini on the side.
I better start making some recipes if this is going to be interesting at all. Oh well I figured I would keep it simple (and cheap) to get started. This weekend is my husband's work party at our house as well as his birthday. Going to be challenging but I am up for it. The Croatia trip is 30 days away -- my favorite number this year.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment