Tuesday, April 24, 2012

30 Day Challenge

So as I go through my 30th year I am trying new things. The only rule is that each new thing has to lead to bettering myself or my family. I spent Spring Break running a 15k Olympic qualifying race and then a half marathon (which was decidedly less fun). My new adventure is going Paleo. This is going to start with the whole30 challenge which is better explained here: http://whole9life.com/category/whole-30/


Basically for the next 30 days I just have to eat "REAL" food :). Sounds easy enough to me. Guess we will see. I say we because I am going to track everything I eat here to help share ideas and recipes. And to keep me on track.

Tonight we start with dinner:
Paleo chicken salad


I am starting simple. This was just
chicken tenders cut up and cooked in olive,oil with chili powder, cayenne pepper, and garlic
-green peppers
-spring mix and spinach
-Avocado slices


Homemade salsa

 


-onion
-jalapeƱo
-tomatoes




 

No comments:

Post a Comment