Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Day 2 of 30

Today was supposed to be a long one. I have a field trip tomorrow so getting everything organized has to happen today. On top of that I have a dr appointment and was supposed to go to St. Pete with the hubs. Unfortunately going caffeine free and sinuses combined for a killer headache! The good news is I kept up the diet anyhow.

Breakfast

- simple scrambled eggs with Mrs. Dash covered in last night's salsa and a banana

so hard to skip the coffee!!! Just decided I need a break from the habit :)

Lunch

Just leftover dinner from last night salad with chicken on top and avocado

 

Dinner

I have this issue where, well, basically I stink at making chicken breast. For some reason it is always terrible. So since I was not feeling too awesome and the hubs was to around I decided to take a chance on the ease of chicken thighs. They were so cheap and turned out so yummy. I just put some garlic in a pan with some olive oil, laid the thighs in there and threw on some Mrs. Dash. They turned a beautiful brown color. While those cooked I heated up some frozen squash and sliced up an apple. Magic! Dinner and dessert.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment