Monday, May 7, 2012

Day 9 of 30

Monday and back on track. Feeling good today after going shopping this weekend and getting some cute new clothes for our Croatia trip. I even managed to incorporate one of the shirts in my work clothes today. Score! So on to the food:

Breakfast:

Breakfast casserole

Lunch:

Left over tilapia, green beans, and a quarter sweet potato with a tangelo for dessert. I actually did not enjoy a single bite until the dessert.

Dinner:

Chicken breast with garlic and Mrs. Dash, frozen veggie mix. Yuck. I am getting bored.

 

Tomorrow night I am going to try merging this stuffed zucchini recipe with spaghetti squash to hopefully make some yummy veggie goulash. The hubs is searching for a snack now, maybe I will get creative after all....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment